The ramblings of a spanko (Top) in a vanilla marriage

Saturday, October 25, 2008

forgotten

I'd almost forgotten what it was like to spank a beautiful ass, to make it even more beautiful by adding color to it. I was just fooling myself when I left, thinking I could stay away from it.
I've tried a few Master/slave relationships, hard tho with me being married. Done alot of Daddy/Dom, that seems to be the best for all in my situation.
Don't ge me wrong, eventually I'd like to be in a ltr Master/slave setting. While I love and always will love spanking, I feel I am best suited to be a Master 24/7.
Whichever I am I know I will always keep it interesting. Variety is the spice of life. Yet stability and routine is the mainstay. A slave/sub needs the strict outlines to follow in everyday life, but they also need the unexpected occasionally to keep them alive.
Rules that don't bend, consequences for thier actions.
I met a slave [and I use that term loosley] who talked a good game, but when it came right down to it, was a slut, not a slave. She could be a slave when it came to getting what she wanted, but if it wasn't what she wanted she would change. I only met with her twice and that was enough. I suppose she was good enough in her own sence, but not right for me. Had it been a different scene, I would have made her my slave, but with the wanna-bes now a days, you just can't do that, unless you don't care about jail.
So ladies, if you need discipline in your life and are open to a relationship built on this, email me at ruredeiam@yahoo.com, please be in the wisconsin area as I'm not into cyber. Even if you just need a spanking or discipline once, I will provide it.
SOS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home