The ramblings of a spanko (Top) in a vanilla marriage

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lost forever?

I miss the people I met here, miss thier comments, reading thier blogs. It seems everyone went thier own ways. I love reading MI post, she could write and place you in the middle, almost as if you were living with it.
These were Kind people, life people, not the rude assholes that seem to dominate the internet now. Alot of the old haunts are now filled with vanillas looking for kinky sex and have no idea what this is all about. Truthfully, I was on a personal site the other day and the post was "looking for naughty online slave for self-spankings" Now I ask you, what the hell is that all about? Sounds like some jerk looking for wack-off material.
I go to Collarme.com and the slaves/submissives have list of demands a mile long. Ok, I understand the need for some, what with the trolls out there sending one liners and pictures of thier cocks, but all in all you shouldn't make others pay for past mistakes...just my view. That's why they have delete buttons and blocking tools.

SOS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home