The ramblings of a spanko (Top) in a vanilla marriage

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Red Flags

Red Flags...Warning signs
I was following a newbie on Collarme, she was looking for 24/7 hardcore, young lady too. I wondered how at such a tender age she could be so sure. [18] This week it all changed and I am worried about her. She found a Mistress, online so far. Now that isn't bad, but her profile changed and that worries me. it went from seeking to "No contact, no chatting, Mistress does not permit it"

Anytime, especially when just starting a relationship, you are forbidden contact with anyone, it should scream in your head,"get out while you can"

To me it signals one of two things

1] Your Mistress lacks the confidence to allow you to chat with others, afraid you will find someone else

2] Abuse, if you read up on abusers, one of the first things they do to thier victims is isolate them. Make them cut contacts with friends and relatives and forbidding them to chat or talk to anyone. It makes them easy targets for repeated abuse.

I did message her to warn her, but I am afraid she may have turned control of her account to her Mistress so that warning will get deleted.

I am a Top/Master/Dom, I hate abuse and won't stand for it. The hell with what it may do for the lifestyle, what it does to the abused is far worse. The mental is a large part,taking years to build trust again in anyone, trying to build your self-esteem that was destroyed. Not to mention the physical scars and possible death.

I know, I was raised as a second class citizen until I was old enough to get clear of it, took me another 15 years to get rid of the mental anguish and scars.

So be careful and always remember, doing nothing, saying nothing is the same as condoning the abuser

SOS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home