The ramblings of a spanko (Top) in a vanilla marriage

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Introduction..again

Having wiped out my complete blog, didn't like the wat I was coming off, I have decided to start again.

I am know as SOS,Sultan of sting, in the spanking world. A name I chose myself, but have been told many times it is fitting, As the name implies, I am a Top/spanker, I don't switch.

I love everything about spanking, from the pre-spanking lecture to the cornertime afterwards. Nothing is quite so lovely as a womans freshly spanked rear, as if it wasn't lovely enough, just add some color to it.
To put it poetically, a womans rear is a canvas and I am the artist. My hands are the brush and the blush I add is the painting.

Right now I am not involved in a lt spanking relationship, but I still spank when the oppertunity arises. It is hard at times for me but I have plenty of fresh memories and know there will be plenty memories to come.

I prefer to be called a Top over any others, Dom,spanker,etc. Guess it's just a fancy way of saying, I'm a top who cares about the one he is spanking. I keep a check on my needs and desires while making sure the spankees needs and desires are met. of course that's not to say I don't enjoy what I do, I love it.

Anyways in the months and years to follow, i hope to become aquainted with all of you, maybe meet you at a party (I attend a few thru the year) I'll be using this blog to share experiences, air out thoughts and sometimes just throw a rant..(I've been know to be quite opinionated)

Talk to ya soon
SOS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home