The ramblings of a spanko (Top) in a vanilla marriage

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Implements..

I guess I would have a hard time answering the question "Which implement do you prefer?". I have many preferences, depending upon my mood and what effect I'm trying to get.
I'll usually start with my hand, get the skin nice and warmed up. A good warm-up will make for longer spankings. If it's a disciplinary spanking the second stage will be with my hand also, this time harder with more effect to the spanks. Usually it gets the brat thinking pretty good about what is coming. when I feel I've done enough with my hand, I'll usually take a break and let the brat think about what is to come, not a long one, just long enough to give them a brief respite. Then I will position the brat, usually bent over at the waist, hands on a chair or bed. This keeps the skin semi-taunt and yet relaxed.
Next I will begin with the implements, I have a variety of wood paddles that I will use, starting with my largest one, this spreads the spanks out evenly over the entire rear, making for a longer lasting yet deeper spanking. After this I will use my hand for a bit, then go to the next size down wooden paddle. I have several sized wooden paddles and I repeat this procedure with each. For the finale I will switch to a stingy implement, lexan,strap,belt or sweatscraper. These are quite effective in getting the brat dancing and tears flowing. Once I feel the brat is at that point of release, I will finish off with my hand, brat over my knee. Depending upon the brat this usually last until they are sobbing uncontrollably or the fight has left them. After the release, I will hold them and let them know the offense is F&F (forgotten and forgiven) I will hold them for however long it takes for them to gather themselves, reassuring them, letting them know they are loved.
An erotic spanking is different in the fact that I have FUN and try and make sure the brat does also. I mix it up alot and make games out of the spanking, like "guess the implement" in which I will drag an implement across her bare behind and she gets to guess it, if shes wrong she gets 10 swats with it, if shes right I don't use that implement. An erotic spanking I still use alot of implements, but not the force or steady repetition that a discipline spanking has. I will vary the positions more and try and make her as comfortable as possible.
Either way, most brats will feel either spanking for the next 3-4 days. Not a sharp stinging pain, but rather a dull ache. For the next few days they will have a reminder of the spanking everytime they sit down.
A discipline or erotic spanking need not be a brutal thing, never spank out of anger or spite. Watch your brats actions and behind, they will tell you everything you know to be a responsible spanker. Bruises happen, but if you are careful, give proper warm-ups, and watch for hotspots,take breaks when you see they are needed, have ice or lotion ready, and you can advoid most all of them. I see pictures on the net of badly bruised asses and it sickens me, I guess that is the difference between a loving spanking by someone who cares, and a beating by some asshole with a stick.
Ladies, you can help advoid bruises by letting the spanker know if you are on aspirin, blood thinners, or blood pressure meds. If possible stop taking them a week or so before you know you are going to be spanked. (I am not a DR so check into that with someone qualified) If you spouse or SI is doing the spanking, no worries, but if you have a spouse or SI that isn't into spanking and you must go outside of the relationship, take precautions.
Happy Spankings
SOS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home