The ramblings of a spanko (Top) in a vanilla marriage

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Garage sales goodies

I am an avid garage saler, during the summer months my weekend mornings are spent hitting the garage sales.(by noon most of the bargains have been snatched up)
This summer has been a good one for me, I've gotten some great deals and found some gems to add to my implement bag.
Last weekend I found a "Board Of Education" for 50 cents.

I have been looking for one for a couple of years now, couldn't believe it when I found it. Remember them from school days? Our grade school principal always had one with him it and was never afraid to have errant students bend over in the hallways,classrooms or wherever he found them.
I also found 4 wooden paddles, great shape. They were used for some kind of ball game. The larger 2 are the perfect size for spreading the blow out over the entire ass. A little sanding down and they will be ready for use. The next 2 are about 2 inches smaller in diameter and covered with velcro on one side. I will sand down the wooden side and cover the velcro with fur and they will be ready for use.
I picked up a rope thingy that ,near as I can figure, is for attaching to a doorknob and exercising with. It is set up perfect for attaching my padded cuffs to and attaching to the ceiling. (for them playful or harsher times) Got that for a buck, figuring the snaps and attachements would run around 12 bucks I came out good on it.
I picked up a weight bench and weights for 10 bucks. The weights will make excellent anchors for the boat. I will modify the bench to use in my fun and games. I find weight benches the best and easiest way to secure a brat for fun and games. A simple belt or 2 (I get the large belts) will secure the brat to the bench by looping it over them and around the bench. It places thier rear the perfect heighth for spanking or playing, and with a small modification, they can be set the right heighth for entering them. I like the weight benches because they are wide enough to offer the brat a place to rest upon, yet thin enough that,positioned right, thier breast hang off each side.
At the same garage sale I picked up a sony HandyCam for 5 bucks. It came from Australia and the plug was setup wrong for our current. However reading the adapter, I found out it was able to handle our current just fine. Cutting the end off and splicing a plug onto it was easy. So for 6 bucks I got myself another toy and hopefully will be able to get some nice flicks.
Now to get a brat to try out all the new toys.
Happy spankings
SOS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home