The ramblings of a spanko (Top) in a vanilla marriage

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Hi again

It's been awhile since I posted anything here, just an update. I've been keeping a blog at another site and haven't really done anything here. That is going to change, while I will still post at the other site, I will duplicate it here.
LOL not that anyone has even been to this site (except the spammers) but hopefully that will change in the near future.
I've read some interesting blogs and want to recomend MI3 at http://www.myinnocence.com/. One day I hope to meet this beautiful lady. I have never chatted with her, the only thing I have done is comment to her blog. I don't even know much about her except that Her writing is superb, her descriptions and writing style place me in the center of her story or poetry. Not since I was in third grade, and my teacher used to read to us at lunch, have any written words reached thru and placed me so. Mrs.lindburg (my teacher) would have us close our eyes and concentrate, use our imagination to become one with the characters. MI3, does the same for me, only I needn't close my eyes.
Thank you MI3
As for any readers, I will be posting more and more, hopefully a few will read and become regulars.
SOS

1 Comments:

Blogger Mim said...

omg, SOS, I just read this and I can't tell you how touched I am. Thank you so, so, much. I'm really very moved and I appreciate your words and the sentiment behind them a great deal. When someone writes something like this I just want to keep going, to write more, to open more, to give you more. Please don't stop reading and I won't stop digging deeper.

12:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home