The ramblings of a spanko (Top) in a vanilla marriage

Friday, October 17, 2008

Well I'm back

Well I'm back, I've fought it as long as I can, but the need keeps calling me back. I knew I would return, but I had to try, for sanitys' sake. I've always felt I was cheating, not on my wife, but cheating my sub or slave of the proper attention they need. Felt cheated that I was unable to live the life 24/7, but let's face it people, 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing.

So I am back, I think about the days I will live 24/7 and feel guilty. For that to happen my wife would have to die, and I don't want that at all. For those who know me, you know divorce is not an option, never has been and never will be. I love my wife and enjoy the life we have. The part of me that is missing something, will just have to settle for what it gets.

Having said that, I will be updating regular. Hopefully soon I will have good news of a sub or slave. If not, I'm still a hell of a spanko and will be attending parties once again.

Take care people, see you soon

SOS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home