The ramblings of a spanko (Top) in a vanilla marriage

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Beautiful

Standing before me, like a little girl who's been caught, eyes down, feet nervously shuffling, stuttering as the words fail you. "i'm sorry" you faintly whisper, knowing it won't stop whats' coming.
Submissively you stand as I reach up and undo your belt and jeans, pulling them down to your ankles, feebly you grasp your panties as I jerk them down quickly. "no please, I"ll behave" you plead as I pull you firmly across my knees.
I watch as you clench your legs, trying to protect your modestty, grinning to myself, knowing that will be forgotten in a few minutes.
Lightly I caress your ass, trying to relax you, coax you into a false sense of calm. Stopping, I scold you, talking to you as the little girl you've behaved like. Watching you relax your ass before I start....

Are you ready...

SOS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home