The ramblings of a spanko (Top) in a vanilla marriage

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Brats, or as they prefer Angels


Brats are in a catagory all by themselves. I've been lucky to know quite a few, and have had the pleasure of taking most of them over my knee.
My last sub was a brat, and one of the truly great brats I've had the pleasure of knowing. She was a true spanko first of all, and developed into a real brat. I can't say I was responsible for that..lol I just introduced her to the brats and she took to it naturally.
What did I mean by "true spanko"? Well simply this, she definately got excited from being spanked, she enjoyed being spanked, she could orgasm just from being spanked. She would go into sub space and the look of bliss was all over her.
I've spanked many ladies, some were subs, some slaves, and a few looking for a daddy. I enjoy spanking them all, each one has a different appeal. I won't go into that right now, lol haven't got that much time.
If it was so great why did I break it off. Well I wanted more than she was able,or willing, to give. I won't elaborate on that, it was a great relationship, but we both knew it had to end.
I'm not looking for 24/7. Maybe one day, but I would like to find a brat that needs and wants regular attention. A slave or sub, to meet up a couple of times a week.
SOS

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home